Sunday 14 November 2010

Fantasy

You hang around with people who are sure to make you cry
I can make you happy if only for a while
Little baby oh, oh little baby
I can give you all the lovin' that your heart desires
If you ain't got time for me I'll find another fantasy
*****
Today your on my mind again, I just can't seem to shake you. Sometime it's a little obsessive, but you just won't go away, will you? Even as I'm walking the dogs on the mountain this morning; I have peace, tranquility and Freedom, but my mind is buzzing and I'm thinking about you. I can't live the dream, so I'm living the fantasy instead. It's a great place to be, there I can be anyone I want to be, and live the life I wish I had. And there, you can be mine.
I spent the afternoon distracting myself with Robbie, when that failed I decided to try Marc Almond's Tenement Symphony...that didn't work either. I ended up needing a fix, "Ladies and Gentlemen" it is then!
I guess you never lets me down, I guess your the one who's always there when I need someone. I'm know I'm blessed to have some fantastic friends, but in the dark of night when I'm feeling at my lowest they can't always be there for me, and you can. Well actually, there was one time recently when I couldn't feel your presence in my life, and my god I needed you then. But I guess I can forgive you for disappearing just the once in all these years. Strangely during "That week" in September it felt like you had been physically taken away from me. Sounds a little crazy but that week my whole life felt like it was falling apart. Was the fact that your life was in turmoil the cause of all my depression and tears, or was I using that as an excuse to cry out all the pain I was feeling because of my situation at home? I guess I don't really know, but it was more likely to be a combination of everything. One things for sure because of the gutterpress I spent sleepless night worrying about you then.
Tonight I wonder if I'll sleep or will you be there keeping me awake again? It won't be the first time that you've interrupted my sleep. How many times have I got up in the middle of the night to watch you on Sky? Though that wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I say you've interrupted my sleep! Awww don't go there now Mr Panayiotu....OK???
*****
It is kind of funny that you think that
I am the boy to make you cry
I can make you happy
If only for a while
Little baby I can give you all the loving that your heart desires
If you ain't got time for me I'll find another Fantasy.