Sunday 15 August 2010

Learn To Say No



Here we go again, I guess I'll have to build the wall a little higher. The defenses need to be stronger. I need to be prepared to be the butt of the joke again, I need to learn to turn the other cheek and walk away without shedding a tear. Can I? I doubt it, I will feel every word like a knife sticking in my heart, and every laugh will be as painful as a punch in the face. Only my closest friends will understand, other will love the opportunity to gloat.
Am I pissed with him? Of course I am, and have been since the incident happened a month or so ago. Sometimes he's a plank, making the same stupid mistake over and over again. He now faces the punishment he deserves, sadly this may be a hard lesson he needs to learn. I personally don't think he deserves a prison sentence or rehab, but I do believe he should not be allowed to be behind the wheel of a car again for a very long time....But if he gets a prison sentence, then so be it, as long as it's the same rule as applies to all. If you can't take the punishment, don't do the crime.
George, Live your life the way you want, keep on not giving a damn about what others say about you, enjoy your cruising and smoking your spliffs, but please, please for your safety and the safety of others just stop driving..... (Saying that I guess you'll soon loose the choice to do so...)

I try to give you up but it's hard
Playing games left a hole in my heart
You've got me doing things I can't understand
Won't someone save me take this gun from my head

You're too strong for me baby
I've got to learn to say no (ugh)
Something's wrong with me baby
I've got to learn to say no

Same situation again and again
I'll say i'm leaving I just don't know when
You know that I could turn my back on the pain
It's just that something called pleasure keeps on calling my name .....