Sunday 11 April 2010

A Ray Of Sunshine

Double Trouble

Asha and Jamie making the most of the spring sunshine today

*****

I had a lovely visit from dear Anna today. Not a word did she utter about George, Must be the first time "Ever" that's she's managed to be in my company for any length of time and not made a derogatory remark about him. Poor George was getting all hot and bothered when he heard she was on the way!

Still he's a happy bunny now...lol

But of course I was not going to get away with it Scott free. (pardon the pun) She can never make it a totally pleasant experience. She took the greatest of pleasure in telling me that Kai was too thin and Tali looks pregnant. And though she's been "in the breed for over 50 years" she couldn't tell Louis and Mikey apart! Good thing I'm nice...most of the time!

Louis and Mikey...Or Mikey and Louis???