Wednesday 23 December 2009

Easier Affair

The "haters" have done it to me again darlin....but I'm over it now. Steve gave me a big hug and said, "I wish you wouldn't let people upset you so easily." But you know..and I hope that maybe you do, your so precious to me. I don't understand why someone who I have invited into my home would think it appropriate to slag you off when they know what you mean to me. And they do know, because I took the time to explain it all to them once on a long car journey. What she said was hurtful to me, cut like a knife, but I was good, I said, "Let's not go there...please, best we don't go there today." Steve understands what you mean to me, and knowing how sensitive I am he changed the subject. But why do these people do it?..is it fun to them? In their shoes I'd respect the other persons feelings and shut up...but heho..we are not all the same it seems, some of us seem to get a kick from hurting others!

Well let me tell you people
It's an easier affair
Not livin' my life with other people on my mind
No, got nothing to hide from anyone
'Cos i'm walking on new air
Just living my life
Better believe i'm gonna get what's mine
See I don't have the time for the haters