Monday 26 October 2009

A George Fix

Now I'm A Very Happy Bunny
George Backstage At A Spandau Concert-
please say "Hi" to Martin for me George.
Just to see a new picture of The Greek God puts a smile on my face. I can't explain the warm buzzing feeling that I get when I see him again. To see his face on a computer screen or a mobile phone it's enough to send my hormones into overdrive. Thank KT for sending this to me....My lovely Obsession helps to make me whole. I think that someone who doesn't get passionate about something must have a dull empty life. George Your my Obsession, I'm passionate about you, you make my life complete.
Love is love is nothing without you
Love is Love is everything you do.
***************

In the absence of security
Made my way into the night
Stupid cupid keeps on calling me
But I see nothing in his eyes
I miss my baby, oh yeah
I miss my baby tonight
So why don't we make a little room
In my BMW babe
Searchin' for some peace of mind
Hey, I'll help you find it
I do believe that we are practicing the same religion