Wednesday 12 September 2007

Welsh Witch

Lovely photo........ Oh yeah it's little old me, taken yesterday....aren't I beautiful aren't I just!
She with de 2 legs and Afghan hound hare cut said I ad to right, so I am.
What you want to kno? I kno I tell you about the show thing I went to on week-end day. Well I wz first and Louis wz first but he got BOB. Don't tell him but I let him win it cause otherwize he sulk. I saw lots of strange things there, minutre peoples and wrinklee ones, long haired, short haired and even some with baldi tops.
Oh yeh and me has a new mate. He's white and fluffy but he don't kno cos he aint got a mirror. He think he lwks like us....He's dead funny and fat and I can race him in the field. He look dead stupid cos his ittle legs are slo. Still I like him lots.
Today Jake ask me out I told him no way so he ask again and again and again and I bit him for being so cheeky. Mummy Kriz said I was bad but she didn't hear what he say to me....Me shocked....me such a nice girl!
Been out and found Vixen perfume today...lovely brand had a good rolli in it. Go back tomorrow for more!!! Going now, board with this......Byeeeeeeeee
Tali