Saturday 4 May 2024

Scotland And Welks

 We've packed our bags and Beti and I are heading off to Scotland later this morning. We are staying at Abingdon then tomorrow morning will take the 30 min journey to the venue at Strathaven. I last attended this show, Clyde Valley GSD Ch Show, with Dexi so yeah many moons ago. Over the years I've travelled a lot to the Scottish shows, SKC, WPBS, Breed Champs Shows, and Kelso for Border Union, now that one is a killer to do in a day. We did them all in a day, sharing costs and driving pretty much as we do now.
I just had to buy this photo of Beti in the ring at WELKS last week. Isn't it a cracker! Only one foot on the floor, and it is only the foot and not the rear pastern! This weekend will be a very different style of showing, maybe my last other than the Sieger. I think, certainly for now, I'll be sticking to general Champ shows with Beti and Orin.