Thursday 10 October 2024

I Have A Plan

Look at their ears, lol, the pair of them like donkeys! LOL
Just a little bit of the rainbow between them.
The oldies and the nutter 
The oldies and baby brown
Hairy, sadly on a lead in the field, but today whilst out there I have had a thought to give him a bit of freedom. I've attached the long line to a leather collar and I'll try him on that. If it works, I'll get something better than what I've got, but I would still NEVER let this dog off the lead off the property. To do so would put him, me, and the livestock at risk. I've never failed before, Kai, Jay, Storm  .. even Simba were trained as adults to do a great recall, but when this guy is in one there is just nothing we can do, and believe you me other than stand on my head naked we've tried it all. Anyway, this is last chance saloon at a chance of any freedom.