Monday 14 October 2024

Clean Night And Food

The Meerah alarm went off at 7.30am. Woohooo a clean cage this morning, so no need of a pee overnight. I'll keep up the barley water for a few more days. Bless her she's not keen but adding a tiny drop of milk is making it more palatable for her. 
She really is no Beti, lol. She left me outside to do the yard cleaning on my own this morning. Beti loved the brushes, buckets and hosepipe so much she wouldn't even have her breakfast till everything was done and put away. Meerah had breakfast first, came out but then went in to wait for toast, I know where I stand!😏 (Yes I do all the feeding and the outside work before I have anything) Actually she is eating really well and I'm sure I've increased her food twice since her siblings have left. I must admit I'm not weighing it, just going on her weight, I doubt I could go on appetite as she's very foody!