Sunday 9 June 2024

Two Days Away

We've had a super couple of days with lovely friends, new friends and beautiful dogs. I had Orin and Beti at Three Counties before a drive cross-country to Tamworth for first day of The British Sieger. Disappointedly Three Counties was not a successful day for us. 
Beti went far beyond my expectations at the Sieger, giving a super performance to VP4 in Puppy B**ch under the Judge Herr Christoph Ludwig SV (Zenteiche). It was so lovely to see her maintain her position in the big ring at the breed biggest show of the year. Thanks to everyone who made it all possible, my lovely husband, friends, handlers, show organisers and even the young man in Maccies who gave @Jackie and I a giggle on the way home. Well done Ian with Kiaan and good luck to friends competing today ... I'll be waiting for the results!