Sunday 12 February 2023

Ziva

Ziva was over the moon to be out and about today. Mooching and eating, as she does. At no point did I feel I needed to turn back, but the 20- 30 mins was enough for her. I feel sorry for Ross and Sammi as they could do double the time, to be honest so could Loki now, but we have to adjust things to suite the individual sometimes and there is plenty of freedom at home. Leaving her at home is not an option. To be honest she does seem better outside with lots of space, she seems to struggle more getting around in a small room with furniture and other meandering family members. 
I don't know how long we have but the last week has seen a deterioration in her mobility and demeanour. Oh we are not there now, not today and I won't spoil today by fearing what is to come ... but I've no experience of what I'm dealing with and how things can change, all I know is I see a difference, I'll make note of it and carry on enjoying her company ...