Tuesday 7 February 2023

Today's Medical Report

After 40 mins of trying, I finally got through to the Doctors Surgery this morning. The receptionist was short and sharp, but sod it, I need to see someone. I'm not a hypochondriac, but currently I do feel it's never ending. 
Moving on, I thought Loki lacked spark this morning. I gave him an extra 5mg of steroid and we'll see what tomorrow brings.
I'm almost sure that Ziva was fine first thing, out for wees then back in for breakfast, then an hour in the crate whilst we got organised. As I let her out she practically fell out of her crate, wow she was lame, so lame, and with her poor co-ordination she really did struggle. Being on steroids the vet advised half a paracetamol, and another half at bedtime. I don't know what's going on, she was fine yesterday, and I honestly didn't notice a thing wrong first thing, but with everyone darting about at 8am I could have missed a limp! 
Spot the cat!