Monday 6 February 2023

Happy Valley



It looks like it wasn't the metrenizadol messing with my head as one week after finishing them I'm still experiencing headaches and dizziness, to the point that on Saturday night I considered going to A&E. I talked myself out of it, with my past history, I guess I am overthinking things. I haven't felt as ill since but it's still there. It all stared after the "Funny Turn" on that Friday morning, so 10 days ago now. Anyway I must have tried to ring the GP 15 times with an hour and a half and got the engaged tone every time, I didn't even get into a queue! I'll try again tomorrow then! 
The only time my head is clear is out on the mountain, suddenly I feel normal again. I thought of "Happy Valley"  and how fantastic it's been, even the perfect ending came with a text -  TLR dead! You know what, I may binge-watch all three series again now! I thought of Siska, how can I mate her with so much uncertainty with human health here? But planning and focusing on that litter has kept me going these last 6 months, I really need to see a Doctor - ASAP. I went to see Tasha and Mario, exchanged a few words with them and then took in the beauty of my surroundings. It was chilly, but stunning. The last walk was amazing, Steve came with me, slow and steady but we got there. As usual he pushed his luck and went too far, but there is no breaking his habits, is there!