This morning I put the first 5 dogs into the van, 4 crated and Ross in the free space. It worked Ok with Beti behind the driver's seat and a crate between her and Siska. There were no issues with Ross and Orin being next to each other, why are these girls always a bloody nightmare?
We didn't walk far, but similar walks for everyone.
After walking the five, I went home and picked up Zeus, Sammi and Zavi, leaving Beti in the van to walk with Zavi. Whilst walking I considered that I could have done it differently. Leaving Orin and Siska together, as always, Beti with Ross, I could have taken Meerah with Zeus and Sammi with Zavi. Though maybe Zavi's work is currently not enough for Sammi, but it will be soon. Something to think about, or maybe leaving Meerah and Beti together and taking Ross with Zavi. I have options!
Sammi tripped again today. Is she not lifting her front feet, or what? There was a lose rock, but .. Hmmm!!
I started Zavi on the flexi lead today. I guess I start as I mean to go on .. especially now with new signs up on the gateways, "Know The Law!"



