Last night I had the strangest dream. I dreamt I was telling Steve that I needed to contact Phil to sort out the music for the van. (He's been ripping and burning my C.D'sonto a memory stick for me) I tried to ring Phil, but in the dream I saw him look at his phone, dismiss the call and put the phone in his pocket! He rarely answers my calls, but I'm one of the lucky ones; he always rings me back. Now you may think this is annoying or unprofessional or many things, but if you knew him, you'd understand; you just can't get annoyed with Phil. He's just a lovely, funny bloke!
This morning, with the dream completely out of my mind, I had just parked in Aldi in Porthmadog and was talking to my brother on the phone. I was in Mum's car and who pulled up next to me but Phil. We childishly pulled faces at each other, and then he waited outside his car for a chat. His phone rang, he looked at it, pulled a face and put it in his pocket. Well, hell, the dream came back to my mind, but as he'd already screamed down the phone at my brother that I was his stalker ... I couldn't come out with, "Oh I had a dream about you last night," could I? I must admit it was all a little bit spooky!!!
Whilst my friendship with Phil goes back about 20 years, there are people who have been around a lot longer. It's sad how some people come and go, they enrich your life or cause chaos for a period of time, then they move on. Though I say I don't care, I actually do care at the distance someone is putting between us right now. What's sad is that I really don't know why. Not a cross word between us in recent times, but though I've tried reaching out three times in a few weeks, the silence is deafening. (Of course I see on social media that they have not come to any harm!) Friends are so important to me, and I don't give up easily on people who have meant something in my life. I'll never forget who was there and who wasn't, who pointed me in the right direction and walked the path by my side. It is sad that some people have such short memories, but if I can pride myself on anything, then hopefully it will be that I never "intentionally" let my friends down.
I've been on a spending spree online. Did I buy clothes? No. Did I buy shoes? No. Did I buy Steve an expensive birthday pressie? No. I went onto the NAW dog treats website and bought 2 bundles on their Autumn sale. Zavi needs to chew to get some strength in this ear, so he's been munching on a goat ear today, not that it took him long to demolish it. : While a puppy is teething, their body diverts a significant amount of calcium and nutrients toward developing strong permanent teeth and jawbone structure. This temporary diversion can soften the ear cartilage, often causing ears that were starting to stand to flop back down or fold over. Chewing on appropriate, firm chew toys or raw bones exercises the temporalis and masseter muscles (the large jaw and facial muscles). These strong muscle groups attach near the base of the skull and ears, providing better physical support and blood flow around the ear base. The rhythmic pumping action of the jaw muscles during chewing increases blood circulation throughout the head and cartilage tissues. Healthy circulation helps deliver necessary nutrients to harden the ear cartilage as teething finishes.

