All that's left of Zavi's baby coat is the mohecan; it makes him look really odd, but it'll soon be gone!
Not a chance of catching Meerah with those little legs, but one day you will!
These two had so much fun, but she was a bit much for him at times. It's great for them to have fun in the field, but she will not be doing the socialising walks with him. Meerah can feel threatened in some situations (horses and some vehicles mainly), and picking up any negativity from her would defeat the object. I have to make sure he is taking confidence from the adult with him on the walk but also make sure he's not using the presence of family members to feel extra brave and act bossy or defensive. Whilst I think all the adults have something to give, I still think Beti is the best role model.


