Tuesday 24 September 2024

More Poo!


Sadly we are back to square on with the diarrhoea, now they all have it. They were almost right, maybe I should have left the panacur and extra day? I felt like I was damned if I did, damned I didn't, but I did. No one is ill, but they are back on fish and rice with pro-kolin and bio pot yogurt. I think we are more upset about it then they are, Steve is already suggesting they stay another week to get their bellies sorted. I'm really hoping they will be OK by the weekend, and then they can leave on Monday as planned, to be honest they are mentally already ready to go. What benefit is there for them to be here now? As I've said before, they will only learn to fight harder and eat poo/rubbish, lol. Honestly they are really ready to go their separate ways and start bonding with their families. Of course from a selfish point of view I'm glad I have them here for a while longer.  They have been an easy, adorable litter, a pleasure and a privilege.