Saturday 28 September 2024

Living Room Fun

 before bed last night ...


Jamie's face says it all!!!
I've been putting the pups to bed about 11pm and getting them up just before 8am. Over the 7 week panacur nights the 2 girls screamed to be let out and Jet pooed in the pen. I have given them as much time as is possible, but I still never expected to get up to this everyday ...
The last litter was a small litter, as was the J litter, but they were never this clean. I've found it to be truly amazing. The pads are obviously wet as I can't imagine they could hold their wee for that long, but what clean, easy puppies they have been. Meerah will be sleeping in a crate next to her mum from Monday night, I will split it into two, bedding at the back and puppy pad at the front. Hopefully she'll get it and continue to be as clean as she has been.