Tuesday 8 August 2023

Our Ross

A bit of a concern with Ross again today as he failed to get into the van, twisted and fell back out. Luckily, I was behind him and caught him. I think I now need to find a fold up ramp for him after all he's only 6 and it's not going to get better. Of course I can't leave him at home, for mind as much as body he needs to get out and about, without exercise he will deteriorate and cease up quicker. Regular/daily "moderate" exercise must be the right thing for him now, he really does seem too young for permanent medication, as long as we can do without it then we must try. (though Ross does nothing in moderation!) Whilst he is out Ross' great, full of fun and racing around like an idiot, I could never deprive him of that, but obviously I need to make things as easy for him as possible.