Monday 14 August 2023

A&E and Enya

 Well not the day I was expecting - Following three weeks of various degrees of headaches, neck ache, dead arm and tingling fingers my GP sent me to A&E for a brain scan. Yes, it's still there, as is the coiling put in in 2015 and the stent put in in 2016. Nothing has moved and there is nothing else of concern to be seen. Thanks to friends and family who have been messaging all day, Steve for going home to look after my dogs, the guy who made me laugh by putting his foot up on my knee so I could see his sore foot, (Well it was funny) and of course all the doctors and nurses who have given me the best care again today. It's been a long, stressful day ... but now hopefully we can look forward again!!!!! 
Just to make you smile - Enya on her 12th birthday.