Friday 31 March 2023

An Alternate



A lovely walk in Cwn Dulyn over the well mended bridge. It was muddy, wet and slippery at times, but my god we all enjoyed it. I must admit it left me wishing I'd thought to take everyone there, another day I promise guys. The dogs love a change as much as we do, smells, sounds and sights are so unavailable to their well-being. As you can see dear Siska took herself over the wall and decide to stay there - as you do! 
On my way home I called in to Wynnstay to pay off my huge dog food bill. I've decided to try 30 bags of Gold and 20 of Titanium this time, such a shame that we feel we have to compromise on quality to suite the price. I didn't feel out of place in Wynnstay, an agricultural merchant, in my wet and dirty dog walking attire, but what I hadn't counted on was how long I'd have to stand and wait in the hot reception on Steve's doctors surgery whilst they sorted out his prescription. I'm sure I was starting to steam and smell!!! 😝