Thursday 12 December 2019

One Cat Is Missing This Morning

Just after we went to bed last night there was a hell of a noise of banging and ratting coming from the middle room. I came straight through and found Luther hiding behind Ross' crate and Jamie sitting on top of Asha's crate with eyes like saucers looking towards the cat flap. On further investigation this morning the frame of the cat flap is broken. I went out with a torch last night and saw nothing, but there was some chunks of white hair on the mat just inside the cat flap.
This morning there is no sign of Jimmy Choo. It's a drizzle, damp and breezy morning and I can't help but feel great concern. Where is he? These cats never miss a meal at this time of year. What happened last night? This is the third time since the beginning of November that there has been some kind of unrest and upset .. I can only think that there is an unneutered male about .. I know it's only an hour since breakfast ... but because of last night disturbance I'm worried ... where is he?