Monday 17 January 2022

What Weather!

I've taken the spring off Zeus lead. Yes it definitely helped with the jarring when he got to the end of the lead, but the weight of it pulled the lead down under his leg and I was continually having to unknot him. I came to the conclusion that I'd have to put my big girl pants on, brace myself and just get on with it!

Loki just seems to get better and better. The brown fool was on form so I do get nervous, but I have to let him live his life to the full.

What are they looking at? I've no idea. 
On such a beautiful day I expect to see more people, but I only saw 2 or 3 lots of people today and they were all at a safe distance. Kaiah is so used to people about that she takes no notice, but I guess Orin and Siska kind of think this is all their place. Two people and a dog came towards us today, I changed paths and the troops didn't notice, but as we got into a direct diagonal line with them they air scented them. Orin thought about it and started to thundered off, Wow great recall O .. gold star day, Siska took a few paces but thought better of it. From where we were there was no way they could see these people, did they hear them or air sent them? I'm not sure. Sammi's air scenting is amazing. With Sammi you may not see anyone, but I can guarantee you, you soon will! 
Who's there? Kaiah showing no interest!