Monday 10 January 2022

Weights And Measures

Well only 12 month measures as we are being held captive by covid till tomorrow, so I can't weigh her. (No we haven't got it) Anyway I measured Siska at 59cms, possibly pushing 59.5cms. I never thought she'd get to this height, I really thought she'd be marginally smaller. It just goes to prove that with good nutrition and normal development, small ones usually catch up. I hope to edit the post and add her weight when I've been over to Ffor, but I can't imagine there will be much increase in her weight since last month when she was 27.8kg. 
Constructionally, Siska is beautifully put together, not perfect but find me the one that is? With increased wither height her overline has improved, but I find her croup and tail set a little distracting. Hopefully that can be helped with a little tidying of the coat over her croup. She has the most beautiful head, a lovely dark eye and the naughtiest of expressions. Her ears are a tad wide set, like her mothers, but she can use them to advantage when she chooses too. Siska is a lovely colour and has a glorious coat and plenty of frills and knickers to complete the picture. She has plenty of straight, strong bone for a feminine young lady, though her feet are not her fortune. Her front and rear angles to me are pleasing and balanced and with normal maturity she should fill in her teenage frame. In movement she has a long stride, but she lacks the drive that Orin has, again I hope training will help. It's not that she can't do it, it's just I think she feels little need to put in that much effort. I am looking forward to seeing how she develops further, but of course I'm enjoying who she is now too!
***At 13months Siska was 28.3kg***