Saturday 30 July 2016

Almost Back On Track



Three walks - still on slow pace and today the ladies had to settle for less. They don't seem to believe me when I say I'm turning back by the gate. We'll get there girls!
For my last walk I was determined to get to Llyn Cop, but opted not to tell Steve where I was going or he'd have a panic. I told him when got back, predictably .. he was not amused! 
Seemed like a life time since we were last here. 
I was so thrilled to see all three running out there. 
Loki and Sammi messing about! 
The rules of the games don't change as Sammi stalks the boys who are in the water!
Two weeks ago we were "giving Mikey the Week end" and hoping against all odds that the medication would be able to control the horrendous pain he was suffering. Thankfully for a time there is great improvement and the boy even took himself off swimming today! A carefully taken photo to hide the horrible growth still shows how beautiful my boy really is. 
So all in all a pretty emotional walk, first time back here for me and Mikey was there at my side. Even a week ago I honestly wasn't expecting that!