Wednesday 18 September 2013

Rant ....

Silence is golden, but my eyes still see ... Yeah, not been the greatest few days. Feeling hurt and deflated, and feeling let down by people I expected better of. I guess it will teach me to watch my tongue after a drink and to be more careful of how I phrase things. I should also make a note to self that some people can't help but carry a tale and that sometimes the things we say can be taken out of context and miss quoted!
To add insult to injury the people who currently have "our future in their hands" are taking the piss. Mr Jobsworth in his office can't possibly know the strain he's putting us under. I just need to know, I need an answer this stress is getting me down.
I guess the situation is really getting to me, I managed to print 100 schedules for the next Freshfields show with the wrong date on them, well right date, wrong day! On top of that I posted it online .... What a tit!
Blade with baby Nikki in 1993
Anyway last night I dreamt about Blade. Not an emotional OTT kind of dream, but it gave me comfort. It was me and Blade doing what we loved doing together ... we were at a show. I remember him hammering around the ring ... as he did. I always made sure I got to the front with him, he gaited so much faster than others in the ring with him at the time. What a showman, what a character ... What a dog!