Thursday 1 March 2018

First Day Of Meteorological Spring

Honest! 
I doubt I'll be dog walking today, it's not safe for man nor beast, though I do need to walk down the track later to meet friends with more supplies of water for us. With the strength and chill factor of this wind is quite a daunting prospect! 
The wonder of living up here on the mountain far out weighs the downside, though today I'd gladly move back to Tremadog! I guess we are older now and we both have our health "issues" to consider, thus making this a lot harder than the last time we were snowed in and without water .. 2010 I Think! You just don't realise how much water you use, for the animals and for ourselves, and of course in this weather all you want is hot drinks and chocolate! I've already been planning tonight's dinner, roast lamb, roast potatoes, roast carrots and peas that I can cook in the microwave, very little water needed, until the washing up!
I love this photo of Asha taken yesterday. I've photoshopped Loki out of it as he was pulling a silly face, but it was far too nice of her to delete it.