Thursday 15 February 2018

Out And About

A special treat for the kids today .. a trip out to Tesco in the van! LOL. 
Well I ended it with a 10 minute walk by Afon Seiont. They were gutted to only walk to the top of the path that took us down to the river, but I'm trying to stick to the plans set out by the vet. Also the river was ferociously wild so would have been dangerous for Ross who no doubt would have gone in. 
I didn't notice that Ross was lame at all and though I let him off the lead I kept Kaiah on the lead. My thoughts were, if she was loose and he was  on the lead then he'd be pulling to be with her. If they were both loose they'd be racing and playing, anyway it worked and he had some sensible freedom. 
And yes, though she is slightly slumped , he is now quite a bit bigger than her.