Thursday 14 September 2017

Stolen Puppy


I have put this up on my Facebook page twice in the last few days and I'm really disappointed by the lack of interest in it from my friends. What if this was your puppy? Wouldn't you be wishing the GSD world was on your side and helping you search for your baby?
I can't think of much worse than knowing your pup/dog has been stolen and not knowing their fate. Trying to make Luna too hot to handle through the power of social media can only help the cause. Come on guys, get sharing, tell your friend, tell anyone .. just think for a minute what if this was your dog?
Years ago I use to leave my adults out in padlocked kennels when I was working, now I never would. Even in this area the increase in dog thefts is tenfold. Not so long ago a number of dogs were stole from Rhosgadfan, a rural village that is just over a mile away. Why take the risk? These are our family, our life, I don't think I could sleep an hour if I knew one of them was stole or missing.