Thursday 25 August 2016

Merioneth



Sure was a lovely day under our new brolly with my kids and great friends at Meroneth yesterday. I was truly touched by the kindness of a friend, some people are just wonderful. It was a tad hot for me at times yesterday. The "Blaniks" where not to the judges liking and I did consider whether it was wrong of me to be showing Asha in breed classes when the judges opening statement was "Well you're no longer a Spring Chicken are you!" I take it she did mean Asha!!! Still she stood well, moved brilliantly had lots to eat and enjoyed her day, so sod it eh!
With Bella in season and in the ring I had a tough time with Loki. The Anti season smelling stuff sure didn't work and I was unable to get anything out of my boy! Ian felt awful, but lesson learned we gave it a go and we won't do it again! Anyway after sabotaging my boy (joke!!!) I was pleased to see Bella go on to be Best of Breed and get her name on the shield next to Loki's from last year!