Friday 12 August 2016

Birthday Walks



Sadly having to revamp my walks now. It feels so odd to walk 2 dogs. Though Ziva loved her walk with her cherished adopted son Loki, and Tali loved a walk without Ziva! Poor Sammi was not impressed on going out with the grannies. Nico and Jezi as always together and Finn as ever was oblivious to it all!
It was really hard to go back up there today, but I did it and bawled my eyes out for most of the first walk. Through tears I called out his name several times and asked someone/something who I can't imagine is there why the hell they found it necessary to take him away from me so soon. To make matters worse the CD on in the van is still the Gary Barlow one .. the track playing had me in pieces. I know not all the lyrics are apt, but my god most of it was close to home.

"Fly high and let me go
That sky will save your soul
When you pass by then you'll know
That this is gonna take a bit of getting used to but I know what's right for you
Let me go"