Sunday 21 February 2016

What Do We Think Of This Guy?

With rumors flying around about my original choice of dog for Sammi I've started looking elsewhere. I'm not saying the rumors are true, he is currently very popular and they could well be malicious ... so I decided to dig deeper. Similarly to all walks of life there are the good and bad in this breed, people that are in it for themselves and the people who are in it for the good of the breed!....So the rumor that I'd heard was that my favoured dog, the Louis look a like was producing bad/sharp characters ... I kind of know where to go for advice and this is what was given ... "yes I had heard that but I never listen to it, sometimes you see the same people with the same problems re character, The dog has a super character himself and I don't like to put dogs down ..  but I had heard the SV scores are not as advertised .. not seen the paper work just whats been said...I think it will soon be public knowledge .. just saying if you are considering check it out x."
So I guess I'll sit on the fence a bit longer with this one and see what we hear over the next few months! I do have time on my hands!

So Plan B - Keep Looking - and I've come across a couple .....
Number one... 
Have a look at "Fin Von Popland."
(V1 IPO1 HD ED Normal)


Described as " A great character and so correct constructionaly - a good moving dog as well. Strong male of correct size"