Our first stop was B&Q where Zavi had his first-ever trolley ride. Initially he lay down and was quiet, but within minutes he was sitting up and almost did a Sammi. (She tried to launch out in a garden centre!) He was lucky to meet some nice people, and I was very good by not correcting the chap who said he was a lovely little "Alsatian." I think these days I hate Shepard more than Alsatian!
We then went to Pets At Home, where the cashier, as lovely as he was, asked if he was a pedigree German Shepherd or a cross. Again I was polite but as you can see, Zavi was disgusted! 😄
We spent money on toys we wanted but didn't need, lol, but he was a happy chap so who cares! Zavi did so well, it couldn't really have gone any better. Happy days, now where can we go tomorrow?
It's funny how the expression changes with an ear - two would be better, but we'll settle with the one for now, it's been up and down all day!






