Tuesday 19 January 2016

Judging At Manchester

Well as with her previous judging appointment the Judging at Manchester has caused an uproar! But let's face it we had all seen her judge before and therefore no one can deny they didn't know what to expect. Sammi had won Minor Puppy bitch under her at City Of Birmingham so we were definitely going to give her another go, but Nico had been placed last... so she would not get the pleasure of putting her hands on him again! I so agree that her judging is ridiculously inconsistent, I'll never know what she's looking for but you know I felt it worth a go and we did very well out of it.
What I can't get over are the hypocrites on Facebook, those who didn't enter as it was their rights to do so, one minute they are slagging off the judging by the inconsistent results the next they are congratulating you on your win. Worse still are the ones digging the biggest holes, they are  "proud" and "over the moon" that dogs connected to them did so well, but then they are suggesting that the judging was appalling! The funny side of it is they don't see it, What hypocrites! Another has posted that there was no way they would give an entry ... forgetting to mention the only reason they didn't is that they hoped their bitch was in whelp!!!
I'm not annoyed, I'm finding it amusing thankfully, though it has slightly taken the joy out of the wins I will not let them belittle this for me, I felt on the day mine did deserve their recognition! Those of you who know me know that there is no one more critical of my dogs than Me, myself and I!  Like I said Sammi deserved to be third - or maybe 4th but behind the beautiful 5th placed bitch and I thought Loki looked super in the ring with Sarah.
Ah well nowt as queer as folk .. another day another dog show!!!