Sunday 1 December 2013

No Brekkie Today

Baby Ziva is looking well, positively blooming. But because I am a person of self doubt I keep going from "she doesn't look pregnant" to "OMG she looks huge!" In my heart I've known since Monday that she was pregnant, but still I'm scared to tell the world ... just incase! (Though Nico couldn't keep his gob shut and posted on his facebook page, for now I've chosen not to make the big announcement on there!!! lol.)
Ziva seems to have read the book so to speak, she is so far having a text book pregnancy. The slight morning sickness between 3 and 4 weeks,
physical changes appeared suddenly on day 35, then today as we approach 6 weeks she's refused to eat till lunch time. May the text book pregnancy continue into birth and beyond. Actually none of my bitches have ever "read the book" before and Nikki even ate her tea minutes before her waters broke!
So this is going to be the "I" litter, not an easy letter really is it. I have a list but any suggestions for names are always appreciated.