Saturday 2 March 2013

Back On line

After several calls to Sky and coping with dodgy Internet for a couple of weeks it finally went off yesterday. So another call had me gutted to hear it could take 5 working days to fix the fault... what would I do??? Anyway less than 24 hrs later we are back on track ... let's hope this time it really is sorted.
I'm having some emotional days at present. The realisation that I can't have what I had hoped for adding to the pain of watching a loved one going through a hard time again...
... And so I call for your help again Mr Panayotiou ... Thank you for being there for me. I always know how to get through, I always know I have you. xxx
Hey George ... come meet me in my dreams tonight? That could make me doubly happy!!!
Yes it's that song again, this recording from September 11, before we almost lost him.

Going To A Town   - George Michael - Berlin