Wednesday 30 May 2012

Moaning Minnie

Louis with Jezi on Monday
Sadly I opened my mouth too soon and today poor Louis is back to square one. Strangely after writing my blog last night I was already suspicious. That distinctive smell had returned!
Just typical of my luck, I was contacted by a Royal Canin rep last night: He had seen my comments on Facebook and suggested he could set me up with a breeder account where I could get the food much cheaper and delivered to my door. (Don't worry I've not been picked-up by a stranger on facebook, Gary is someone I've know for years.) But basically now I'm not sure what to do for the best, this is expensive food if it ends up going to waste .. second thoughts it won't go to waste here, someones bound to eat it!
I'm still suffering terribly after Sunday's sun. Though I used my factor 50 three times during the day the sun has done it's usually damage to my neck an arms. I'm covered in a rash and scratching like a monkey. Most people love the hot sunny weather, but really whatever I do to try and protect myself, going out in the sun only brings me misery and discomfort.  I along with my dogs are so glad it's slightly cooler today.... roll on snow time!!!