Sunday 17 July 2011

Hopeful

Asha - May11
Hoping that I'm not opening my gob too soon and that I won't get proved wrong and look a Pratt...(What again I hear you mumble!!) I'm hopeful that Asha is pregnant. She was mated to Tirgram Robbi 5 weeks ago. (I guess you may have sussed it as I posted his picture on here in June) He's a Xaro D'Ulmantal son out of Tirgram Diva Von Haus Dexel (Who's Tirgram Tim's dam)
I was very impressed with this dog, he was a true gentleman with a confident, kind character. As a youngster he was shown in this country and later in Germany gaining 2 SG gradings in youth classes. He also completed his AD and BH over there. Due to his owners work commitments, (they run the Rafaye breeding and boarding Kennel for Joe Summerhill) Robbi hasn't really been shown in adult classes...a shame I think!
Anyway, watch this space and pray that I'm right! I've never had a bitch scanned unless there was a problem, I guess I think otherwise it's for our benefit and not theirs...I'm just so excited, it's been over 3 years since we last had Blanik babies and I pray that Baby "Ziva" and her siblings will soon be join my lovely Blanik family!