Tuesday 15 June 2010

Outside


Is it really three years today since we first went "Outside" together? My third time in your company, my emotions in tatters...again!

The last paragraph of my blog read.....
"George darling you’ve done it again, left my emotions in tatters. Left me needing more, left me more obsessed than I’ve ever been, but left me knowing and understanding why to me you are so special. Not an hour of any waking moment goes past without a thought of you and what you’ve given me. Thank you George for being there when I need a friend, a shoulder to cry on or a little piece of sanity. You’re my inspiration at happy times and my comfort at lower moment. I never need to drown my sorrows in a bottle of wine, not when I’ve got you to turn too. Till the next time we spend an evening together George, Thank you….and I’ll be “Waiting”

You see some things never ever change!!!
I Think I'm Done With The Sofa
I think i'm done with the hall
I think i'm done with the kitchen table, baby

Let's go outside
In the sunshine
I know you want to, but you can't say yes
Let's go outside
In the moonshine
Take me to the places that i love best

So my angel she says, don't you worry
'Bout the things they're saying, yeah
Got no friends in high places
And the game that you gave away
Wasn't worth playing

Lets Go Outside.....